Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacation

Wow, I haven't been on here much lately. So, what has been happening in my life? Well, we went on vacation the first week of this month! We flew up to Maine to visit family and of course go 'up ta camp'. It was chilly up there for my liking, but I didn't miss the humidity. I had a wonderful time. On the fourth of July we went to the usual breakfast across the lake. That night we enjoyed smores and dough-boys over the campfire (that would not keep a flame); however, the weather did not comply for fireworks. Those were put off until the next night. It ended all to soon, as all vacations do. Upon leaving camp we took a scenic route through the 'Quiet Side' of Acadia. Then we had to say goodbye and fly home again. Lukily, nothing tragic happened at home while we were away, so we entered back into normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!