Friday, June 5, 2009

Trouble waking up

I'm not sure what has been wrong with me lately. I can almost always wake up to the drop of a pin, no matter how little sleep I have gotten. My DH relies completely on this, since he cannot wake up otherwise. It is in my morning routine to make sure that he is up for work on time everyday. But for some reason, the past few days I have been having trouble waking up. When I finally come to, and realize what time it is, it's cutting it very close with him getting to work on time.
I wonder if it has anything to do with this headache that I've had the past few days. It only seems to go away completely when I am asleep. No, it's not a migraine. In fact, instead of hearing things louder, my ears seem to be blocked up. My head is all foggy and it hurts to have my eyes open (but not due to light). I'm not sure what it is, but I am pretty used to headaches... and also pretty used to OTC drugs not working (which makes me wonder if it is all in my mind).
Hopefully it will go away soon, and I will feel better and be able to get back to my daily routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!